Disposal method for waste wires and cables
With the continuous improvement of living standards, the recycling of waste wires and cables is also gradually developing. So, what are the classification of waste wire and cable recycling? How should we recycle it?
Classification of waste cable recycling
1. Commonly used electrical accessories for recycling: cable terminal boxes, disposal methods for waste wires and cables, connecting pipes and terminals, intermediate cable junction boxes, steel plate wiring slots, cable trays, etc.
2. Recycling cable trays: Generally, industrial and mining enterprises use overhead power cables and waste wires and cables for indoor and outdoor installation. Control cables can also be used for telecommunications, broadcasting and television departments to install indoor and outdoor cables.
3. According to their usage, they can be divided into: bare wires, insulated wires, heat-resistant wires, power cables, control cables, disposal methods for waste wires and cables, shielded wires, communication cables, radio frequency cables, etc.
4. Recycling cable intermediate joint: a device that connects the conductor, insulation shielding layer, and protective layer of the cable to the cable, in order to connect the cable line. The method of disposing of waste wires and cables is called cable intermediate joint.
Disposal methods for waste cables
1. Manual peeling method: This method uses manual peeling, which has low efficiency, high cost, and poor operating environment for workers;
2. Incineration method: Incineration method is a traditional method that burns the plastic skin of waste cables and then recovers the copper in it. However, the resulting smoke pollution is extremely serious. At the same time, the surface of the copper wire is severely oxidized during the incineration process, reducing the metal recovery rate. This method has been strictly prohibited by governments of various countries; Disposal method for waste wires and cables
3. Mechanical peeling method: A cable peeling machine is used for processing, and the method for disposing of waste wires and cables still requires manual operation. This method is semi mechanized, has high labor intensity, low efficiency, and is only suitable for processing coarse diameter cables;
4. Chemical method: The chemical method for treating waste cables was proposed in the 1990s. Some countries have conducted research on the treatment methods of waste wires and cables, and China has also conducted research during the "Eighth Five Year Plan" period. The biggest drawback of this method is that the generated waste liquid cannot be treated and has a significant impact on the environment, so it is rarely used;
5. Refrigeration method: The method for treating waste wires and cables was also proposed in the 1990s, using liquid nitrogen as a refrigerant to make the waste cables brittle at extremely low temperatures. Then, after crushing and shaking, the plastic skin is separated from the copper line segment. China also initiated research projects during the "Eighth Five Year Plan" period to study the method for treating waste wires and cables. However, the disadvantage of this method is its high cost and difficulty in industrial production.
In the current market, there are a variety of wire brands, especially for many homeowners who need decoration, and decoration companies are boasting excessively about their products. So how do we choo……
As a necessity for home life, electric wires not only bring convenience to our lives, but also pose many safety hazards. Consumers' awareness of safe electricity use is weak, and there are many unsafe……
What are the hazards of using inferior wires and cables? How can you tell if it's a low-quality cable?
Wire and cable are used by every household, and of course, they are even related to the safety of a family. Many people do not pay attention to the choice of wire and cable when decorating their homes……
We hereby inform you that our company will have a three-day holiday from April 29 to May 1, Labour Day. Happy Labour Day!
180 2537 7520
Mobile phone：139 252 05385
Address：Hongfengtai Science and Technology Park, Mashantou Third Industrial Zone, Gongming, Shenzhen